Jascjaida replied

295 weeks ago

Dillinger Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4 > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

John Dillinger and his gang go on a bank robbing spree across the midwest, but one G-Man is determined to bring him down.
After a shoot-out kills five FBI agents in Kansas City the Bureau target John Dillinger as one of the men to hunt down. Waiting for him to break Federal law they sort out several other mobsters, while Dillinger's bank robbing exploits make him something of a folk hero. Escaping from jail he finds Pretty Boy Floyd and Baby Face Nelson have joined the gang and pretty soon he is Public Enemy Number One. Now the G-men really are after him.
This is one of the best action movies ever made. Warren Oates is perfect in the role of Dilinger and the film's rough, violent and fast-paced action sequences remind me of Walter Hill and Peckinpah. A very good entertainment.
Dillinger is another example of great 70's American filmmaking. This is a well made pic and when you've got actors of great stature like Oates and Johnson, this somehow guarantees you're in for a great ride and the strong performances don't stop here. Even Dallas's Steven Kanaly as one of Dillinger's gang impresses in what is a very violent film, the likes of a similar film, Boxcar Bertha. Many films have been made of John Dillinger, this one the only one I've seen. Dillinger was one of the most feared bank robbers who just kept robbing. It was in his blood. No way in hell, could you make a guy like this stop. From the movie's start that has him robbing a teller, he pre warns the clerk, as not to get ideas, saying "This is the greatest moment in your life, don't make it your last". Oates depicts a range of emotions of the famous John Dillinger, his flaws, etc. He had a baby like nature, about him, someone who refused to grow up. The same could be said for Richard Dreyfuss who shines, in his much younger days as the smart alecky, cocky, Babyface Nelson, if stealing the scenes from the great Oates, who's performances are always of high accolade quality. Of course, it ends bloodily of course, with his execution out front of a cinema, in front of many shocked public. Dillinger openly admits how his mates wanting out careers, while he wanted to steal people's money, and here again is a prime example of how crime doesn't pay. Kanaly's running, slowly dying scene is memorable.

646f9e108c
tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Cold ZoneDiplomatic Immunity download movie freeMobster Vs Cowboy malayalam full movie free downloadClass of 1999 II: The Substitute movie hindi free downloadEnemy Unseen full movie download in hindi hdhindi Supah Ninjas free downloadGolmaal: Fun Unlimited 720p moviesPop Goes the Joker 720p torrent: i i . i i - i , movie download in hdComes a Horseman full movie in hindi free download mp4
Please log in to post a reply.